Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Fashion Room

The newest addition to the world of "Bed Room" on the wall next to my *"War- Drobe" (*movie reference!! hope you know which one!)
Quite a cute thing, such a determined face. Sadly, that determination won't be getting it anywhere. Because I'm keeping him on my wall. He guards my door.

My *fashion magazines on the bookshelf.
(*the only actual books or book-like things on the bookshelf, due to excess trinkets etc.)
There is Teen Vogue, a single ELLE magazine, some foreign ones, two thick fashion books -one about designers, one about designers/models/photographers/etc!- , a booklet in a CD case from FIDM 3 Days Of Fashion, and my sparkling little friend that I keep out year round, not just during holidays (much too lovable to box up).

My dresser. My inspiration.
I look at it everyday, and it was quite bare before.
Perfect place for me to tape up my inspiration!

My dear closet.
It contains some of my very best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment